Friday, July 1, 2011

Greased lightning


No... This has nothing to do with show tunes, Olivia Newton, or John Travolta.  It has to do with my visa... It came... Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick that was fast!  I sent in my COE 1st day priority mail from UPS with return shipping on Tuesday, which was picked up around 4pm.  Fortunately I could ship it using my works account for a huge discount.  It was shipped back today (Thursday) and arrived at noon.  When I got it, I was expecting that I was missing something, because it got there on Wednesday morning and shipped out later that day...  But it was all there.  Its a really cool laser sticker with all kinds of security wing dings on it... There is a massive difference from my working Visa from 2001... Which was just a stamp...

I just sent a scanned copy of the visa, so the ball is in their court.  They said it will probably be August-ish for me... but we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment